This is a 10-15 hour/week volunteer position. A driven individual will craft the IQA’s public image, and maintain contact with the association’s members, fans, and supporters. They will meet regularly with their counterparts in the Congress, and report to the Executive Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the IQA Congress to develop guidelines and oversee all official communication from the IQA, as well as all organization and event branding.
- Ensure the multilingual accessibility of important announcements and information
- Hire and manage staff as necessary to assist with timely completion of these tasks
- Prior management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Detail-oriented and independently motivated
- Familiarity and comfort with all major social media platforms
- Regular access to Skype and email
- Prior experience in a marketing role